This site contains images from:
- Esther Bubley's Estate Collection, which is owned by Jean Bubley and protected by U.S. copyright law.
- The Library of Congress Office of War Information (OWI) collection, which is in the public domain.
- The Library of Congress: images of Marianne Moore (Life collection) and other prints that were donated by Jean Bubley, and are protected by U.S. copyright law and/or copyright or neighboring-rights laws of
- The Standard Oil Collection, which belongs to the Special Collection of the University of Louisville and is protected by U.S. copyright law.
- The Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Photographic Library, which is protected by U.S. copyright law.
For copyrighted material, permission from the copyright owner is required to reproduce,
display, distribute, perform, or create secondary works, in excess of the fair use allowed by law.
Contact Jean Bubley to determine the copyright owner of any image on this site.